“More than 10 Tips to True Fitness”
2. good NUTRITION is key – Whole foods Clean eating- nothing processed, nothing preserved. You can exercise all day, if you don’t fuel yourself properly all that hard work will be wasted.
3. SET GOALS– see the big picture. Then set small reachable attainable goals. This will keep you motivated. When you reach them congratulate yourself…not by eating an Ice cream sundae (although sometimes I do enjoy French fries ooops), by taking the time to give yourself props for your accomplishments. Then accept where you are, get back to work & move on to the next!
4. DISCIPLINE – by this I mean put your self first. Do what you have to do for you and get it done. Then you will find you have that much more energy to give to the world & to others. It’s give & give, give to yourselves then give to others. It’s a wellspring! Without this you will ACCOMPLISH nothing.
5. Stay INSPIRED– making exercise a routine is one thing. Staying motivated and doing the same thing everyday gets old. When you see that start to happen, make a change. At first the body will change, when it gets used to the same thing the changes will come slower and then none at all. Changes take time. You didn’t get here in a day and you won’t get where you’re going in a day either. …CHANGE it up, keep it fresh!
6. BALANCE- meditation, breathing and visualization – though these should all be separate they make there way into one. Tai Chi, yoga, meditation, breathing, walking, mantras, incorporate these things into your schedule.. one or all.. if you’re training hard it’s important to do something soft for yourself. BALANCE is the Key.
7. Stay POSITIVE– look for the good in everything, use affirmations, even when it gets hard and seemingly impossible. Be PATIENT with your self…ALL is POSSIBLE!
9. Your body is your temple, HONOR it, RESPECT it & LOVE it!
Lastly & Firstly…
The MAGIC is here!
GO for Life! ™
In peace, health & with much love,
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Certified Personal Trainer
Photographs & Style by Quelle Faboo Maureen Fannon