Are you looking for a coffee substitute, well neither was I until I had to remove coffee from my diet : ( !
Here comes Chickory root with it’s health boosting benefits…
It looks and tastes something like coffee but is caffeine-free and less expensive than the real thing.
This medicinal herb, helps purify the blood and detox the liver.
•Supports digestion, and the breakdown/metabolism of fats by increasing bile production
•Contains inulin which helps regulate blood sugar levels and pulls toxins from the body when we visit the bathroom
• Inulin can regulate blood sugar levels and pulls toxins from the body when we visit the bathroom and boosts immunity.
• Chicory is full of antioxidants
• Reduces inflammation in the body
• Studies show that it’s antibacterial and anti-fungal
• Helps boost digestion and relieve constipation. : )
OK, I’ll admit it’s not coffee and I surely do miss my morning cup and boy do I hope this is temporary, but in the meantime I will enjoy the deep, dark, slightly bitter & rich taste and all the benefits of my cup of chickory root : )
In peace, health & with much love,
Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Certified Personal Trainer